Thursday Night Football in Week 11 see’s the Cardinals and the Seahawks battle it out in a NFC West showdown. The best bets for this matchup are quite intriguing! Can Kyler Murray continue his outstanding rushing feats and inch closer to the record books? Are the Seahawks a lock in prime time? Is Russell Wilson going to be able to bounce back to his MVP form? Let’s find out what the best bets are for Thursday Night Football in Week 11!
The Line: Seahawks -3 (+101)
- Seahawks are 1-3 in their L4.
- Russell Wilson has 8 INTs and 19 sacks in their L5.
- Cardinals have the 10th most sacks in the NFL on the season.
- Cardinals are 9th in opponent 3rd down conversion percentage.
- Multiple starters are missing tonight’s game in the secondary for the Seahawks.
- Kyler Murray is 3-0 ATS in prime time games.
The Total: 57.5 (-110)
- Seahawks defense is on pace to allow a record-setting amount in passing yards per game.
- The Cardinals won the previous matchup between these teams 37-34 behind Murray’s 427 yards and 4TDs.
- Historically, games between divisional opponents later in the season result in the UNDER hitting (62% since 2005).
- This is one of the largest totals in NFL history.
- Since 2003, 12 games have closed at 57.5 points or higher and 11 of those games hit the OVER.
- Cardinals are 1st in yards per game and the Seahawks are 3rd.
- Seahawks are 1st in YPP and Red Zone offense.
- Cardinals are 5th in TDs per Red Zone trip.
- Seahawks are 32nd in the NFL in opponent yards per game and opponent passing per game.
- Seahawks are missing key members of their defense.
Player Props: Seahawks Players
- The Cardinals have allowed 17 passing TDs on the season, 1 more than the horrific Seahawks secondary.
- Russell Wilson has 2 TD passes in his last 2 games, total.
- Wilson has thrown 3 TDs in game 6 times this season.
- The O/U for this game is one of the highest ever, meaning a shootout is expected.
- With the Seahawks being 1st in the NFL in Red Zone offense and Yards Per Play, expect multiple trips to Red Zone tonight.
- With Cris Carson ruled out along with Travis Homer, Carlos Hyde will likely handle ball-carrying duties while Deejay Dallas gets the passing down work.
- Carlos Hyde is a bruiser of a RB and will see the goal line work for Seattle tonight.
Player Props: Cardinals Players
- The Seahawks are on a record-setting pace for passing yards allowed per game.
- Kyler Murray averages 263 yards passing per game.
- Chase Edmonds is the pass catching RB for the Cardinals despite Kenyon Drake returning to the lineup.
- Chase Edmonds is averaging 29 receiving yards per game.
- In a high-scoring game, Edmonds will have more work in the backfield than Drake.
- Kyler Murray is on a record-setting pace of his own… on the ground!
- Murray is averaging over 62 rushing yards per game.
- He’s gone over 57 rushing yards in 7 of the Cardinals 9 games this season.
- Murray has at least 10 rushing attempts in 4 straight games.
- Kyler Murray is 8th in the NFL in rushing yards. The entire NFL.
The Best Bets
- Cardinals +3 (-110)
- OVER 57.5 (-110)
- Russell Wilson OVER 2.5 passing TDs (+103)
- Carlos Hyde Anytime TD (+125)
- Chase Edmonds OVER 23.5 receiving yards (-117)
- Kyler Murray OVER 57.5 rushing yards (-150)