Monday Night Football in Week 10 see’s the Vikings and the Bears battle it out in a NFC North showdown. The best bets for this matchup on ESPN are quite intriguing! Can Dalvin Cook continue his superhuman tear on a stout Bears run defense? Do we fade prime time Kirk Cousins? Is Nick Foles someone we can trust when placing our best bets? Let’s find out what the best bets are for Monday Night Football on ESPN in Week 10!
The Line: Vikings -3 (-119)
- Cousins is 0-3 SU versus the Bears since joining the Vikings.
- The Vikings have scored a total of 36 points against the Bears in those games.
- Vikings are 3-15 SU in their L18 on the road in Chicago.
- Bears HC Matt Nagy is 3-1 ATS when facing Mike Zimmer.
The Total: 43.5 (-110)
- Both defenses rank in the top-10 of opponent red zone scoring percentage.
- Bears have gone UNDER in 12 of their L15 at home.
- Bears home games have an average of 37 points scored this season.
- The Bears are averaging just 19.8 points per game.
- Vikings have improved to 15th in defensive DVOA on the season.
- Bears are ranked 4th in defensive DVOA this season.
Player Props: Vikings Players
- Dalvin Cook faces the Bears defense that ranks 7th in run-defense DVOA.
- In games against teams ranked in the top-15, Cook is averaging 64 yards and 1 TD per game.
- In games against teams ranked in the bottom half, Cook is averaging 146 yards and 2 TDs per game.
- The Bears have allowed only ONE 100-yard rusher this season.
- The Bears rank #2 in the NFL in DVOA on passes to the RB.
- The Vikings Adam Thielen and Justin Jefferson account for 51% of the Vikings passing targets.
- Chicago is ranked #1 in the NFL in DVOA against WR1s.
- Chicago is ranked #6 in the NFL in DVOA against WR2s.
Player Props: Bears Players
- The Vikings defense is 29th in DVOA against opposing #1 WRs.
- Allen Robinson entered Week 10 as a top-10 WR in both catches and yards on the season.
- David Montgomery is OUT, leaving the run game to Patterson, Nall, and Miller.
- Cody Whitehair returns to action and is the teams best run-blocker according to PFF.
The Best Bets
- Bears +3 (+105)
- UNDER 43.5 (-110)
- Dalvin Cook UNDER 86 rushing yards (-117)
- Adam Thielen UNDER 57.5 receiving yards (-116)
- Allen Robinson OVER 67.5 receiving yards (-112)
- Allen Robinson OVER 5.5 receptions (-148)